I'm going to Vietnam in Dec2010!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Durkins Fundraiser Outcome

It has been way to long since I've created a blog entry. Really this post should have been done a month ago, just after this fundraiser was held. But better later than never right :)
Oct 9th I held a fundraiser with great success! It ended up being a ton of fun for all who came and raised $554 towards my overall goal. I was hoping to make $500 and thought that was a lofty goal, so I'm very pleased with this. Here are a few images.....Don and Joe were all smiles
Check out a bit of the crowd
Silent auction items included Gift Certificates from Restaurant.com,
Thermos items from Lorraine, home baked goods, and a Tastefully Simple basket of goodies from consultant Beth Morris.
Don, Crystal and Jackie are checking them out!
I also made a big grocery bag full of puppy chow/muddy buddies and rice crispy treats
They went over very well in the bar with even the manager and servers buying a few.
Stef and Julia were awesome at sales.


Over all this was Tons of fun and I want to thank all the people who came to Durkins and the people working at Durkins who were taking care of us! I couldn't of done it with out my friends.
Next post coming soon....Vietnam is just around the corner and there is lots to do to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment